Believe It So You Will Achieve It!
Who doesn't dream of turning heads by the pool as they sport their perfect six pack? The most important step to achieving your fitness dreams is to believe you can have a lean, healthy physique. Find photos of other athletes who have bodies that you admire; tape them to your bathroom mirror so you see them every morning when you brush your teeth. Realize it is inevitable that you will obtain such a body if you institute the proper diet and training regimen. With the right fuel and exercise, the natural laws of physics and chemistry dictate that your body MUST change. You must believe it to achieve it.
One athlete we know was 150 pounds with very little muscle and high body fat, in the 16% range. He BELIEVED he could change. He started eating a balanced diet with a precise amount of protein, carbohydrates and high quality fats. He started going to the gym three times per week. He did cardio within the most effective pulse range for losing fat. He took the best fat-burning supplements available. Within one year his weight increased to 175 pounds and he cut his body fat to 7%! People who hadn't seen him in a long time couldn't believe he was the same person! Realize that many people have achieved the same kind of results. If they can do it, you can too. The most important step is to believe it.
Such a belief system allowed fitness celebrity AJ DiCaprio to achieve his excellent physique that exudes a hard and lean look. AJ ABS will help you achieve the results you desire by giving you the actual tools to implement change. Using the AJ Video Series (especially AJ ABS) is the equivalent of hiring a top professional trainer. With AJ's instruction you will know how to exercise correctly so you won't over train and thereby achieve nothing. You will also learn the PROPER way to execute various exercises so you can avoid injury. The fact that you have chosen such a knowledgeable guide will give you the self-confidence and faith that you need in order to keep going to the gym until such time as you see the same results that you posted on your bathroom mirror.
AJ attributes his success to focusing his thoughts on who he wanted to be and whom he wanted to look like. He started to believe that he was the embodiment of that focus. At that time he modified his behavior to coincide with that of a person with a great physique. His belief system allowed him to change his diet, exercise program and supplement intake. He achieved amazing results precisely because of these behavior modifications.
Eat To Grow Muscles
* It is vital to have your body-fat checked so that you can determine your lean body weight (LBW). Your doctor, as well as most gyms across the country, can administer a Body-Fat Test that will measure your LBW as well as your body-fat percentage. Remember one rule: when you start keeping track of your progress through objective measurements and record keeping, you will see more improvement. The satisfaction you feel when your body fat verifiably drops from 16% down to 12% is dramatic. You also know for sure that you are going in the right direction. Be certain to record your body fat percentage and weight in a notebook.
* A starting caloric intake should be based on a calculation such as the following: LBW in pounds multiplied by 11. If your lean body weight is 150 pounds then you should eat 1,650 calories per day. Every two weeks you should evaluate whether your calories need to be adjusted by taking additional Body-Fat Tests. If your energy level becomes low and you find it difficult to wake up in the morning or do any exercise, increase calories by 25%. It is best to eat smaller meals more frequently. Instead of a large breakfast, lunch and dinner, try eating five lighter meals per day. By eating more frequently, you will keep your blood sugar level stable, minimize sweet cravings and experience more energy.
* You should ingest more calories for breakfast and during your post workout meals.
* For effective fat loss and muscle gain, consume your calories in a ratio of 50-60% protein, 25-30% carbohydrates and 15-20 % fat. By keeping at least half of your caloric input as protein, you will notice you will crave very little refined sugar.
PROTEIN: Choose protein from sources that are low in saturated fat. Examples are cuts of the leanest beef (flank steak, filet mignon, sirloin), chicken (without skin) and fish. Egg whites, especially those enriched with the omega 3 fatty acids, are also an excellent source of protein.
CARBOHYDRATES: Choose the majority of your carbohydrates from those that are low in starch and sugars, and are high in fiber. Examples of good carbohydrate sources are whole grain brown rice, rye, steel cut oats, pearled barley and legumes such as chana dal, chickpeas, lentils and soybeans. Both the grains and legumes can be cooked in a rice cooker. It is best to use fresh legumes but you can also buy them dry. If you absolutely need to have bread, make sure that it is flourless with a mixture of sprouted grains. Crackers made with wheat bran are a good alternative. Fruits and vegetables should also come from low sugar, high fiber sources such as brussels sprouts, broccoli, spinach, cauliflower, avocado, tomatoes, pears, melons, berries, peaches and plums.
FAT: Most of the fat in your diet will come from the above listed foods. If you have room, you may include more fat through the use of oils such as flax, fish, avocado, almond, pumpkin, borage, macadamia, hemp and absolutely raw, unprocessed coconut oil. Stay away from foods high in saturated fat such as cheese and french fries.
* Drink lots of water. The International Institute of Sports Medicine recommends daily water intake of ½ ounce per pound of total bodyweight. The Institute also recommends 17 ounces of water two hours prior to exercise, 5-12 ounces every 15-20 minutes during exercise and 10-12 ounces after exercise. Following the Institute's guidelines should prevent dehydration. Drinking plenty of water will increase your energy level and fill up your muscles.
* If you have problems preparing five meals per day (some people complain that it is too much work), try eating three regular meals per day PLUS drinking two shakes. Many meal replacement products on the market today such as Myoplex and Met-Rx offer delicious, high protein, low fat alternatives to regular meals. They take only seconds to prepare. We recommend GEN's GROWTH FACTOR X because it is the only product on the market with a combination of fast and slow releasing proteins. GROWTH FACTOR X offers a more sustained supply of protein throughout the day and contains a particular ingredient, micellar undenatured casein, which is anti-catabolic and thus supports muscle growth.
Smart Cardio (You Don't Need To Kill Yourself)
Some highly fit athletes believe that doing cardio workouts first thing in the morning on an empty stomach will provide maximum fat loss. Scientific evidence, too complicated to describe here, suggests that the body is most able to burn the maximum amount of fat early in the morning. You should work up to doing one hour of cardio exercise four to five time per week. Anything from the treadmill, Stairmaster or rope jumping is acceptable. Start by doing 20-30 minutes four to five days per week and increase from there.
Cardio intensity should be strong enough to heat up the body until you are sweating significantly, yet not so strong that you are completely out of breath and can't speak. Most experts agree that medium intensity cardio burns MORE FAT than if you engage in distance running where you have to perform until you drop dead of exhaustion (this higher level of cardio will burn more muscle which is why most marathon runners are so thin and stringy). Make sure to eat a meal after doing cardio. For optimal fat burning results you may combine weight training along with cardio. On the other hand, some individuals find fat burning results are best by performing cardio in the morning and then doing weight training in the early evening.
The Solution: Thermonol XS
Fat burners elevate metabolic rate as high as 33%. The latest innovation in supplement technology is Thermonol XS. Thermonol XS combines the clinically proven combination of ephedra and caffeine with the fat burning compound called Forskolin. Controlled studies have proven that Forskolin dramatically enhances the already potent fat burning combination of ephedra and caffeine. Research suggests that a metabolic increase of 50% is achievable by adding pure Yohimbine, Guggulsterone and Tyrosine to Ephedra and caffeine and then topping it off with the new powerful compound Forskolin.
Thermonol XS will help you to obtain the natural and healthy look that we all so admire in AJ DiCaprio. For nearly nine months GEN and its team of scientists have sat back and watched every other company put out what they call "The Best Fat Burner." They have waited and learned valuable lessons from the mistakes of their competitors. What would seem like a late start in the game of fat burners was an ingenious move on behalf of the decision makers at GEN. They have refined their formula several times by sending their team of sports nutrition scientists back to improve upon the product. They have created a product that actually raises your body temperature and burns fat like a hot fireplace burns wood.
"THERMONOL gave me a slow comfortable burn and a quality buzz that gave my workouts and my metabolism a much needed `kick in the ass' without being edgy. It is the best metabolic fat burner I've come across."
GEN knows its product is so effective that it offers a money back guarantee: you'll be thrilled with the results of Thermonol XS or you'll get your money back. And what's more exciting is that for a limited time you can get the world famous AJ ABS video absolutely free! Yes, that's right, FREE! Why? Well, GEN knows Thermonol XS is so effective that you will buy it for the rest of your life. That means literally hundreds of bottles sold for every customer that buys it once! In order to be sure that you experience the amazing fat-burning power of this product, GEN has made an exclusive deal with AJ. For a limited time only, GEN will actually treat you to a free copy of AJ ABS if you buy one bottle of Thermonol. That's a $24.95 value absolutely free! But hurry because supplies are running out fast!
National Magazines such as MEN'S EXERCISE and EXERCISE FOR MEN ONLY rave about AJ ABS. The May 2000 fitness issue of Playgirl Magazine released their top three picks of abdominal workout videos in the USA. AJ ABS, along with the rest of his video series, made first on the list. Playgirl revealed that abs are the body part that women want to tone the most and are their favorite body part on men. AJ ABS is being used by a dozen high schools to teach young athletes proper training techniques in order to prepare them for college teams. Members of the United States Air Force are also using AJ's Video series to condition new recruits.
Will you be a quitter or a winner? Ultimately it is up to you. Just BELIEVE in yourself and you will ACHIEVE your most desired fitness goals. And you have no excuse! For more information please call 1-800-414-4366 and ask for the THERMONOL SPECIAL (free copies of AJ ABS are available only for a limited time).